Windows Engineer – Inside IR35 – SC Cleared
Based in Exeter a Windows Engineer is required on a contract basis to work for a leading public sector organisation.
You will be working within the IT Service Squad where you will contribute to the team by providing excellent customer service to internal customers for IT services which the Platform team operate.
Please note candidates need to have Security Clearance in place for this role.
- Experience of managing and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications and a willingness to develop these skills further to manage IT systems in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve abstract IT issues through investigation and provide efficient and effective solutions to demanding timescales.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Evidence of an organised and structured approach to work.
- A proven ability to communicate easily, enthusiastically and professionally with a range of customers in a variety of ways.
- Knowledge and experience with: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2, System Center Configuration Manager
- Knowledge and experience of cloud-based Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange online.
- Experience with Skype for Business, SQL Server, Exchange, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Have knowledge of IT related standards such as ITIL.
Excellent team working skills and, when appropriate, the ability to work to your own initiative.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O’Halloran on 01204 699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SOH/Req/038312_1562678782
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months++
Job Start Date: ASAP