Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 DOE
Benefits: Cash rewards, bonus, pension, healthcare, etc.
RZ Group are currently working with a leading financial services company who require an experienced Virtualisation Engineer to help manage and enhance a CI and Virtualisation platform.
Joining one of the most recognisable brands in country, you’ll be working with existing and new disruptive technologies to improve a global platform capability.
Using your technical expertise, you’ll manage capacity and performance using appropriate monitoring tools whilst providing support for infrastructure and application development projects.
In addition to this your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with platform teams to deliver new virtual services
- Maintaining market awareness of new products that could offer improved value to the business
- Liaising with application development representatives helping to optimise business opportunities
- Automation of manual tasks and processes
- Previous experience supporting a similar platforms or providing systems administration
- Background in SAN, Virtualisation, Network and Converged infrastructure
- Experience of Fibre Channel SAN Infrastructure
- Knowledge of EMC SAN management software
- Experience VMware vRealise suite (vSphere, ESXi, VRA,VRO,VROPS)
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/037686_1548868868
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 08/01/2019 17:09:43