UX Designer – Permanent role based in Manchester
Salary to £35,000 depending on experience with a number of great Benefits
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with designers, developers, QAs and other stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to create products and features that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. You will be responsible for creating innovative, accessible and meaningful digital experiences which meet the needs of real people and are commercially successful. This includes being responsible for the design of the entire process from acquiring and integrating the product, including working with branding, usability and functionality.
This role requires a pro-active self-starter who owns their own work and takes responsibility for every detail at every step to deliver high quality UX design by working cross-functionally with key stakeholders;
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Interaction design principles and web standards
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and visual designs (mock-ups and style guides)
- Extensive knowledge UX design best practices to design solution
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in product design, ideally designing complex designs in a digital environment
- Proactive and team-player
- Excellent communicator
- Strong experience prototyping tools (InVision) and design software (InVision Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch)
Salary up to 35,000
Manchester City Centre based
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DM/Req/038224_1557937766
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP