UX Designer – Digital – Banking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to work for one of the UK’s leading banks. This programme is looking at improving the Commercial Lending and On-boarding Journey from a digital perspective.
This role will offer the potential of a long term contract and excellent working environment including flexible working and ability to work from home.
You’ll be working on an exciting portfolio of mobile projects, spanning mobile apps and browser solutions for their 30+ millions customers.
- Candidates will ensure that the user experience meets the exact needs of the customer in a simple and elegant way.
- A key part of the role is to achieve a high-quality user experience service offering, including a seamless merging of the services of multiple disciplines.
- Managing the full lifecycle of UX design across multiple products and working effectively with all stakeholders to understand and reflect their perspectives at all stages.
- Communicate the user experience to visual designers in order for the final look and feel to be created.
- It’s essential that candidates have 5+ years’ experience in UX design
- Previously worked on large scale projects in the FS/Banking sector.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- BSc or MSc qualified in the relevant UX Design area i.e. Design, Computing, Human-Computer Interaction etc.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/035679_1507820649
Salary: £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP