Unix Scripting Application Support
Our client offers excellent additional benefits including flexible working, free parking, 27 days holiday, pension contribution, progression opportunities and more.
The position will be 35 hours per week and will involve some shift working, including nights and weekends (with overtime paid) on a rota basis.
We are looking for a Unix Scripting Application Support on a permanent basis to work for a leading bank. You will join the existing batch schedule team in their modern Leek office.
Our client is looking for an individual with advanced technical knowledge to provide support and development to the business.
Candidates must have a strong background in Scripting in particular focus on UNIX or TWS/ UniQ.
- The ideal candidate will be an expert in infrastructure and service delivery
- Analytical minded with some knowledgeable of data
- Experience of batch development would be highly beneficial
- It is essential you have an understanding of software development principles
- Previous experience of Perl, AWK, SQL or PHP
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Dan McShane on 01204 699008.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KG/Req/037932_1563865348
Salary: Excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP