Underwriters – York based permanent opportunities
Salaries up to £22K (depending on experience).
Along with an attractive salary, you will also get free onsite parking, café facilities and a great Benefits package which includes Pension, Annual Bonus and great Career Development.
These roles really will suit anyone who has worked in a fast paced Office environment providing phone based support and has good administration skills and pays attention to the detail – you don’t have to have previous underwriting experience to apply!!
But what does an Underwriter do?? The role of an Underwriter is a person who decides if applications for insurance cover (risks) should be accepted and, if so, what the terms and conditions of that acceptance are. You will ultimately be responsible for assessing the risk of insuring a person or company according to the likelihood of a claim being made.
So if you are looking to work for a Company who want to give you a really good career opportunity, see if you have the following experience, and if you do, don’t delay, apply today:
- Analytical, paying attention to detail – thorough in your work
- Good numeracy skills
- Good communicator with strong keyboard skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Used to working in a fast paced Office/team environment – dealing with customer calls.
- Ability to meet deadlines – able to juggle more than one thing at a time.
- Ideally have experience of information gathering/data.
- Have minimum 5 GCSE’s graded A – C inclusive of Maths and English.
Please forward an up to date CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037502_1555332370
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + with Benefits and Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP