Trainee / Associate Recruiter
Salary: Dependant on experience
Duration: Full-time, permanent
RZ Group (part of OutsourceUK) are an award winning recruitment business based on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Due to organic growth, we are now looking to grow the team with self-motivated individuals who have a customer service background.
RZ Group / Outsource UK Ltd
- A Recruitment consultancy dealing with contract and permanent recruitment, with a strong emphasis on quality of service.
- Consists of a well-established Key Accounts Team as well as dedicated sales / business development teams who focus on specific market areas within the Technology & Change arena
- We aim to recruit and retain the best people and to ensure everyone shares in the continued success of the business.
You would be working alongside & receiving mentoring from your manager, as well as joining an established team of experienced recruiters who would share their knowledge and experience with you. You will be working on a training scheme that will ultimately give you the ability to deal with the whole recruitment process competently and effectively.
The role will enable you to work in partnership with a targeted group of clients; generate permanent and contract vacancies, source and select relevant quality candidates and consequently fill the jobs for your clients. You will be working within the highly competitive market, and will be surrounded by a team of likeminded and supportive Recruitment Consultants.
You will be
- Passionate, enthusiastic, driven and motivated.
- Tenacious and self-disciplined.
- Able to prioritize effectively.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as being a good listener
- A strong team player.
- Able to think ‘out of the box’ and take on new tasks.
- Forward thinking.
- Want a career not just a job in recruitment.
- Uncapped commission with no minimum thresholds
- Company access to Perkbox
- Life Assurance – 4x Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Healthy Breakfast Mondays
- 23.5 days’ annual leave – Which increases after 3 years with the company
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- You will join a successful, growing company with excellent career opportunities
- Trained and developed according to recruitment best practice, with a structured recruitment programme that effectively introduces you into the world of recruitment and progresses you steadily to become a well-rounded and hopefully successful recruitment consultant
If you are considering a move from your current role, please apply online to Kevin McKenna – Principal Consultant – on [email protected] Alternatively, if you’d prefer an informal chat please call me 0131 333 1555
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/90909_1566402504
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP