Testers – Gloucester – Permanent roles
Depending on experience, salary to £35,000 with a number of great benefits available
A great opportunity with very good career prospects for training and long-term development and career progression.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Financial Services business in Gloucester who are experiencing great business growth and have a number of roles available able for Test Analysts and Lead Testers,
Also willing to consider Bristol based candidates but would have to travel to Gloucester on a regular basis.
What will I be doing?
Depending on your level of experience:
- You will contribute to/or develop test plans to the design, development and specification of new or revised processes, procedures and systems, and support change in order to achieve continuous improvement.
- You will be required to deliver test preparation and test execution for defined pieces of work.
- Delivering small to medium sized projects or components of larger programs of work.
- Guide/Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Undertaking UAT/BAT to ensure defined business requirements are fully tested prior to live roll out.
What experience do I need to succeed?
- ISTQB Preferred or willing to undertake.
- Agile knowledge/understanding of.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working within Financial Services Sector preferred but not mandatory.
- People skills – able to work with business users (F2F) to understand their requirements and issues.
- Good Stakeholder skills – ability to build solid working relationships.
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop.
So if you are looking for a “New Year, New Start” – please forward your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/037674_1544523934
Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: January 2019