Test Analyst x3
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Salary: Circa £35,000 plus excellent benefits (including bonus)
Are you seeking a new challenge with an organisation offering genuine career progression and the chance to work on interesting projects?
RZ Group has been appointed to help identify experienced Test Analyst’s for newly created positions in Edinburgh.
Working within a small but dynamic test team, you will be responsible for leading and conducting test activities as appropriate, as well as setting and maintaining testing standards documentation and guidance.
You will also provide input to project workshops and schedule test activities ensuring the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities are appropriately trained and compliant with set standards.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a major UK wide programme where you will get to take ownership of your own seat developing your career.
Our client, a highly respected organisation views this as an exciting role offering the chance to be part of an exciting programme and one of their biggest in recent years.
- Minimum of 3 years working within a IT testing function
- User Acceptance & Regression Testing (UAT) experience
- Proven user of a broad range of testing tools / techniques over various platforms
- Good business sense to evaluate the impact and severity of bugs
- Experience of working in a highly demanding, customer focussed environment
- Proven experience of planning and organising own tasks/workload
- Experience mentoring / training junior staff
- Understanding of industry best practices, ideally ITIL
- Working knowledge of SQL
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/038301_1561732509
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 26/07/2019 14:52:24