Test Analyst – Banking – Solihull
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Test Analyst (Permanent) to work for a UK based banking client in Solihull.
This opportunity provides an excellent overall package which includes:
- Annual Profit Related Pay Bonus
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contribution scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (option to buy/sell 5 holidays per year) etc.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, creation and execution of test scripts in line with the requirements, on a project by project basis.
- You’ll also ensure that the test scripts generated are effective in covering the functional and non-functional requirements prior to production deployment.
- Raising any defects appropriately and updating the team in the form of test reports.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid testing background, including ISTQB Foundation certificate in software testing
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle in an agile methodology
- Proven experience of working in the finance sector.
- Mentoring of less experienced team members
- Any AS400/ IBMi / iSeries / Power 7 / IBM Integrated (Green on Black) DB2 experience will be very beneficial
- Experience in Automated Testing, ideally with Selenium preferred
- SQL DB2, Outsystems, SharePoint, Visual Studio for Teams
Salary up to 35,000
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LL/Req/038035_1552477616
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP