Telephony Engineer (Field Based)
Location: London Area (Southern Region)
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience
Additions: Laptop, Mobile, Company van and fuel card
RZ Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Telecommunications Engineer to join their awarding winning client.
This is hybrid role surrounding support-desk and field-based activities involving the installation and further maintenance of a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems throughout the UK’s southern region.
The successful applicant must have experience installing and repairing PBX telephone systems and cabling. Joining a small but highly motivated team, you will be expected install & maintain a variety of Hosted & Fixed telephone systems whilst meeting (and exceeding) expectations outlined by their expansive customer list.
- UK Driving Licence
- Solid background in the installation and programming of current telephone systems
- Hosted & VoIP Knowledge
- Experience in the installation of CAT5E structured cabling
- VOIP and SIP telephony understanding
- Knowledge of the implementation and programming of wireless routers
- Panasonic & NEC experience
- Knowledge of IP networks and Subnets
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/038044_1552557215
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 11/04/2019 09:47:39