Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £34,000 DOE
RZ Group is actively seeking an experienced Infrastructure SharePoint Developer to work within our clients Strategic Systems team.
The successful candidate will be someone with experience of integrating SharePoint into other applications. Need to have at least a few years solid experience of SharePoint development. Role will get out and about in the business, face to face with internal customers not just stuck behind a desk coding.
* Create, configure, and customise SharePoint, including managing Content, Web Parts, Site Templates, Metadata, Permissions & Workflows
* Resolving SharePoint support queries
* Full lifecycle application development and support
* SharePoint Central Administration Management
* Software testing and quality assurance
* Integrate SharePoint with existing systems
* Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
* Apply the appropriate standards, processes and principles during daily duties
* Writing and reviewing project documentation
* Administration and development of SharePoint 2013 and 2016
* Experience with SharePoint Designer and SharePoint workflow
* Experience of working in a Project environment
* Basic HTML and CSS or other languages
* Awareness of .Net framework and SOA principles
* Experience of gathering and documenting requirements
For further information and a full job-spec – please apply below.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: AH/Req/037903_1549896765
Salary: £25000 - £34000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 11/03/2019 14:33:36