Service Desk Analyst – Banking – Solihull
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst (Permanent) to work for a UK based banking client in Solihull.
This opportunity provides an excellent overall package which includes:
- Annual Profit Related Pay Bonus
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contribution scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (option to buy/sell 5 holidays per year) etc.
The successful candidate will be required to respond in a timely manner to calls, queries or fault reports whether these are raised by phone, email or via a service desk database etc.
To hit the ground running you’ll need to have excellent communication skills and great IT knowledge.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to assist at all levels and convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Flexibility to support the business as and when required outside normal business hours
- Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
- Previous experience of working on a Service Desk essential.
- Exposure to Active Directory and SCCM an advantage.
Salary up to 25,000
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037838_1551886755
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP