Service Desk Analyst
£25,000 plus bonus and benefits
My client are looking for a Service Desk Analyst who can respond in a timely manner to calls, queries or fault reports whether raised by phone, email or via service desk database.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Respond positively to end user calls, e-mails or raised tickets, resolve immediately where possible and if not possible route quickly and effectively to appropriate contact
* Manage user administration at the desktop within limits of security policies
* Ensure desktop operating system and core applications are maintained to agreed security and patch levels
Necessary skills include:
* Excellent communication skills to assist at all levels and convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload
* Flexibility to support the business as and when required outside normal business hours
* SCCM or Active Directory (would be advantageous)
In return my client is willing to offer a salary of up to £25,000 and the chance to work for an award winning company with a great working culture.
Do not hesitate and click apply now or alternatively ring Stephen Lynch on 01204 699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037838_1551785793
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 25/02/2019 11:23:32