Our client is looking to recruit a Senior SAS Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
The role will sit within credit infrastructure and will be responsible for the delivery of rules in line with business requirements within the credit risk decision engine.
The role would include collaborating positively and constructively with a board of stakeholders to bring credit risk expertise and insight. It would also include mentoring junior members of the team from time to time.
Skills and experience required:
* Must have extensive SAS experience
* Experience in a credit risk function would be beneficial but not essential
* A solid understanding of the regulatory, legal and compliance framework impacting the financial services industry
* DI studio experience desirable but not essential
* Demonstrable experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: LC/Req/038374_1565361727
Salary: £0.00 - £44000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP