Senior QMS Engineer – ISO9001
£35,000 – £43,000
We have partnered with a global Engineering client who are looking to recruit a Senior QMS Engineer to support the continual development of the company’s systems.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Conduct Business Management System audits in line with the integrated audit plan ensuring follow up and support to resolve any identified corrective actions.
* Contribute to the maintenance, upgrade, and development of quality control procedures in line with business, ISO and customer requirements
* Implementation and upgrade of systems, processes and procedures maintaining customer focus throughout
Necessary skills and experience include:
* At least five years recent experience in a Quality position within an ISO 9001, AS9100 or TS16949 certified organisation.
* Lead auditor for ISO9001 (latest edition)
* Strong practical experience of supporting the design process from a Quality perspective
* Extensive knowledge of the practical application of using APQP, PPAP and FMEA (Particularly DFMEA)
* Advanced problem-solving skills applying appropriate tools and techniques to a situation. Must include 8D, Ishikawa & 5 Why as a minimum.
Do not hesitate and click apply now or ring 0161 694 5940 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/038429_1569423823
Salary: £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 23/10/2019 15:56:06