Senior Java Developer
Duration: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 DOE
RZ Group are working in partnership with one of the most exciting FINTECH companies on the UK tech scene. Due to a hugely profitable first couple of years, they are now looking to grow their engineering function.
We’re ideally looking for someone who can work well within a team, is able to articulate problems, and can use their own initiative to identify and implement solutions.
You’ll be joining a talented agile development team, including designers, product managers and testers. Given the nature of the business, they are looking for someone that is creative, innovative and passionate about technology and programming.
You’ll be working on industry leading projects where you’ll get involved in architecture and technology decisions whilst helping shape one of the most innovative platforms on the market.
- Join a highly skilled development team
- Own features across full lifecycle from design to deployment
- Work with technology and data science teams to understand application requirements
- Write tests, API and deployment documentation
- In depth knowledge of the Java programming (Collections, multi-threading, JDBC etc.)
- Hands-on with writing SQL queries
- Strong fundamentals of basic data structures and algorithms
- Comprehension of application architecture
- Experience working with large and complex data sets (preferably financial data)
- Experience with some of these tools/technologies:
- Understating of DevOps – Ansible, Docker, VirtualBox, Jenkins, etc.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: MR/Req/Java_1555343847
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: