Senior Health & Safety Officer
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm)
The RZ Group are currently working closely with an industry leading manufacturing company based in Wigan. They are looking to recruit a Senior Health & Safety Officer to assist the Factory Manager in evaluating and developing the current and future safety systems. Duties & responsibilities will include:
- Follow and assist in the evaluation of current safety systems
- Assist in the timely implementation of new or changes to policies, procedures and practices.
- To be a safety role model to improve and delivery high safety culture
- Develop and extend current systems such as COSHH and Risk Assessment systems.
- To actively lead site safety meetings.
- Plan, assist and carry out health and safety training for all employees
- Assist in the management and maintenance of records
Skills & Experience Required
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Health and Safety
- 3 years experience of working at a Senior level within a health & safety role
- Ideally experience of working in a manufacturing environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: VK/Req/037694_1544697292
Salary: £35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP