Senior Health & Safety Consultant – Engineering – London
**Competitive Salary plus Excellent benefits**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety Consultant to work for a global multi-disciplinary client in London on a permanent basis.
You’ll be required to work within the Health & Safety team and provide design health and safety support solutions for internal and clients in the ensuring compliance with duties imposed by CDM 2015.
You will be responsible for carrying out the full range of design health and safety / risk management services. You will also provide general health and safety advice and systems support for a range of external clients.
Essential skills and Experience:
- First degree in an engineering or science subject.
- Chartered Professional (CIOSH or higher qualification or C. Eng).
- Experience (5-10 years) of delivering consulting H&S services or substantial design risk
- Identify and address differences and assist in resolving potential conflicts
- Liaise with stakeholders and manage and maintain sensitive relationships with all parties.
- Able to succinctly report progress to clients and author reports which do the same.
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to front corporate training in a knowledgeable and authoritative manner.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037554_1552408245
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP