Facilities Manager- Hard Facilities – 12 Month FTC
Solihull based (multi sites) – Salary to £45,000
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large UK Banking organisation who are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager with Hard Facilities expertise on a 12 month FTC.
This role will see you manage the Property Team to ensure all Group Property sites are managed to a high standard – This will include:
- Managing ALL property occupied by the Group (circa 15) to ensure sites are maintained and all relevant regulations are adhered to.
- Managing refurbishment/building projects – working with Contractors/3rd Parties.
- Managing Property Budget.
- Working with H&S Manager.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are up to date.
- Conducting regular 1-1 reviews and annual appraisals of all your direct reports.
Our ideal Candidate:
- Must have a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role – Hard Facilities.
- BIFM Level 4 in Facilities Management Qualified is preferred but not mandatory.
- Member of BIFM or similar regulated body.
- IT Literate.
- Good technical capability with electricals (preferred).
- Strong communicator – excellent relationship builder.
- Proven experience in managing Projects.
- Team management – good leadership – arranging training, 1-1’s – provides constructive feedback.
Please forward over an up to date CV to Louise for immediate review and follow up call.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037409_1550760217
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP