Facilities Manager- Hard Facilities
Contract Length – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large financial services company who are looking to a Facilities Manager with strong Hard Facilities expertise on a 12 month FTC. This role will see you manage the Property Team to ensure all Group Property sites are managed to a high standard. Duties will include:
- Managing ALL property occupied by the Group (circa 15) to ensure sites are maintained and all relevant regulations are adhered to.
- Managing refurbishment/building projects – working with Contractors/3rd Parties.
- Managing Property Budget.
- Working with H&S Manager.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are up to date.
- Conducting regular 1-1 reviews and annual appraisals of all your direct reports.
Skills & Expertise Required
- Must have a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role – Hard Facilities.
- BIFM Level 4 in Facilities Management Qualified is preferred but not mandatory.
- IT Literate.
- Strong communicator – excellent relationship builder.
- Proven experience in managing Projects.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037953_1552062587
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP