Senior Engineer (Active Directory)
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: Bonus, pension, healthcare and on-call allowance, etc.
RZ Group are currently working with a leading financial services company in Edinburgh who require an experience support professional, ideally specialising in Active Directory.
Joining one of the most recognisable brands in country, you’ll be working with existing and new disruptive technologies to improve a global platform capability.
This is a highly varied role where you’ll be expected to contribute on various projects with an aim of improving the AD platform. You’ll work collaboratively with a broad spectrum of people including other infrastructure teams, stakeholder groups and 3rd part vendors / suppliers.
- Extensive background working with Windows 2012R2 and 2016 Active Directory Domain Services
- Knowledge of integration projects with Cloud services
- Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC)
- Azure Active Directory / PIM
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Quest Directory Products (Recovery Manager, Self Service Password Manager, Group Policy Administrator
- Knowledge of Scripting languages, ideally PowerShell
This is an excellent opportunity for some to really advance in their career, taking ownership of their own seat and embracing new challenges as the business grows.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KM/Req/038292_1561548123
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: 24/07/2019 12:03:52