Job Role: Senior Analyst; Capital and Impairment Consolidated Reporting – 12 month fixed term contract
Function: Risk – Credit Risk Measurement
Closing Date: 20th Aug
Salary range : £27,900 to £38,040 + 4% flexible benefits and private health
Our client, a large financial services company, are currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join their Capital & Impairment Consolidated Reporting team based in Edinburgh.
We are looking for someone who is numerate
This role requires strong analytical and organisational skills to support the consolidated reporting of Regulatory Capital and Impairment outcomes across their lending portfolios. In addition, the successful candidate will ensure consistency and planning of cross team activities. The role will involve engagement with members of the Credit Risk Measurement leadership team and a wide range of other stakeholders from across the bank. This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The monthly consolidation of Regulatory Capital and Impairment metrics for presentation to key stakeholders.
* Provide commentary and insight behind monthly impacts and portfolio trends for inclusion in relevant committee packs.
* Support planning and co-ordination of intra team activities to ensure a consistent approach.
* Contribute to the wider team through sharing best practice and identifying areas for improved efficiency.
* Provide a link between key strategic projects and the wider Credit Risk Measurement teams.
* We are looking for numerate, analytical candidates with a desire to work with a variety of stakeholders and the ability to meet deadlines, with a high level of accuracy. Some knowledge of SAS and Excel would be beneficial however training will be provided.
We love our Senior Analysts to have these skills and experience:
* Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
* A competent planner with evidence of successful execution.
* The ability to work well under pressure
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DB/Req/038313_1562689375
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 06/08/2019 17:15:57