Role: Remediation Analyst
Rate: £200 per day
Duration: 3 months initial
Our client, a large financial services company, are recruiting for a Client Money Remediation Analyst to be based in Edinburgh for an initial 3 month contract.
Client Monies is a set of products provided for the benefit of customers who require to hold and manage funds on behalf of their clients. There are several customers that have been identified as having accounts on an incorrect Client Money product code.
A Client Money Remediation Team has been established and are responsible for ensuring that all impacted customers receive advice of any changes to their accounts and that any necessary product moves are scheduled accordingly.
The required skillset is as follows:
* Regulatory or Remediation experience
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including SharePoint
* Highly organised with attention to detail
* Good ability to prioritise tasks
* Ability to deliver to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output
* Good communication skills (both verbally and written)
* Team player with ability to work across different teams
* Knowledge of Client Money
* Experience working within a Commercial Banking environment KYC
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/037931_1562686897
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 15/03/2019 15:00:44