Role: Release Manager
Rate: £550 per day (Umbrella paying Danish ex-pat tax, 65% take home return on day rate) – expenses & travel paid by contractor.
Duration: 3 months initial, likely to extend to 6 months.
Our client, a large shipping company, are looking for a Release Manager with good communication skills to be based in Copenhagen. Our client has 4 development teams that the release manager will be responsible for making sure that the communication between these is flowing and that there is an alignment in regards to releases from the different teams. The release manager is to have a clear picture about what is happening in the different teams.
Tasks of the Release Manager:
* End to end overview of a release from deployed into pre-prod to deployment on all vessels
* Facilitate the process of testing, approving and deploying a new release in agreement with Product Owners
* Coordination between and communication with the 4 feature teams
o Ensuring all steps of preparation work in the process is done prior to sign off of release and in connection with sign off
* Determine the process steps needed for each release, based on the nature of the change.
* Coordination between and communication with external stakeholders: business, change, communication responsible
* Documenting the release in SNOW
* Obtain necessary approvals from platform owners, change manager
* Documenting the release and deployment process and agreements (and updating it as the process changes).
* Collecting the information needed for the test report: changes in this release (delta report) and test results.
* Follow up and communication of installation status.
* Verify on vessels that release is correctly deployed etc.
* Technical/IT mindset
* Excellent coordination and communication skills
* Fluency in written and spoken English is a must; Danish is not required.
Nice to have:
* Azure DevOps (former VSTS) knowledge am advantage but not a must
* Knowlegde of Service Now is an advantage but not a must
Please apply now for immediate consideration and for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DBOUK001_1572628346
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP