Release Manager – Bristol based
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Release Manager (Contract) to work for one of the UK’s leading banks in Bristol.
You’ll be required to join the Finance Application team to develop and support over 200 applications across Finance.
The successful candidate will need to provide operational support to the new robotic automations controlled by the Finance Application Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An experienced Release Manager with a proven FS/Banking background.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UI Path software is desirable (UI Path software training will be provided).
- The ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Highly organised and have the ability to work well in a high pressured role.
- You will also be required to build relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders so strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KY/Req/035657_1512581548
Salary: Up to £350 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP