Property Portfolio Officer
Market Leading Mortgage & Finance Provider
Birmingham Area (Solihull)
Permanent Opportunity (Monday to Friday)
£19,000 + Additional Benefits (Annual Bonus, Share Save Scheme, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement)
RZ Group are working closely with an established and successful Mortgage and Specialised Finance Provider based in the West Midlands area, Our client is currently seeking a Property Portfolio Officer to join their Mortgage Servicing Division on a full time permanent basis.
Mortgage Servicing Department deals with Property Sales, the Buy to Let Process, Rent Retrievals and works closely with Estate Agencies.
The position of the Property Portfolio Officer will be responsible for the management of the Rent Retrieval process for the company’s’ property portfolio, ensuring minimal losses.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Managing own caseload of properties – ensuring rent receivership objectives are achieved.
* Proactively monitor tenants arrears and sales and lettings activity
* Ensure correct property strategy is recommended through detailed analysis of valuations and market knowledge.
Key Skills and Attributes
* Knowledge of Buy to Let Mortgages AND/OR Property rental/sales processes
* Working towards set KPI’s (team targets)
* Knowledge of Rent Retrieval process
* Excellent communicator (Written, verbal and presentation)
* Grade C or above GCSE Maths and English
Benefits associated with this position
* Annual Bonus
* Share Save Scheme
* Pension Contribution Scheme
* Learning and Development
* Employee Engagement & Recognition
Apply today for immediate review or contact Kerry Lyons 01204699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037835_1550056110
Salary: Up to £19000 per annum + Additional Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Real Estate and Property