Property Management Officer – Solihull based
Salary to £19K (depending on experience) with a Guaranteed Annual Bonus and a number of other excellent benefits – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Working for a UK based Financial Services Provider in Solihull, we are looking to recruit a Property Management Officer to work in our Clients Mortgage Servicing Team.
Anyone who has had experience working within Property Sales, Estate Agency, Property Rentals/Letting or Property Portfolios would fit well in to this role.
As a key member of the team, you will work on behalf of the business’ customers to provide a property management service which involves liaising with estate agents to market properties and facilitate their rent or sale.
You will manage your own caseload costs through the monitoring and control of property/tenant related expenditure – Monitoring tenant arrears and sales and lettings activity
Address any issues relating to the negotiation of rent or valuation and oversee the Receiver of Rent process.
To be successful in this role you will need to show:
- Excellent communication and customer service experience.
- Proven administrative skills (accurate keyboard) with a keen eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of using Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to make rational judgements from available information and analysis.
- Great organisation skills and be able to prioritise workloads to ensure completion of tasks within set timeframes.
So, if you are looking for an exciting career and want to work for a UK leading Finance Provider who can guarantee you excellent training and career development, do not delay, forward your CV to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037835_1550228337
Salary: Up to £19000.00 per annum + with Benefits and Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP