Property Management Officer
Permanent Role – Solihull
£18,000 to £19,000 + Excellent Benefits and Career Prospects
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (1 Hour Lunch)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an award winning Financial Services Provider within their mortgage servicing team. If you have experience of managing your own portfolio or caseload in a regulated environment along with excellent communication and organisational skills, you could be exactly who we are looking for!
As a key member of the mortgage servicing team, you will work on behalf of the business’ customers to provide a property management service. This involves proactivley monitoring sales and lettings activity as well as property expenditure and tenant arrears. You will also act as a point of contact for incoming queries.
– Ensure the correct property strategy is recommended through the careful and detailed analysis of valuations, rental value, actual and anticipated costs, tenant/property profiles and relevant mortgage account data
– Manage your own caseload, ensuring service level agreements and KPIs are achieved
– Manage caseload costs through the monitoring and control of property/tenant related expenditure
– Monitor tenant arrears and sales and lettings activity
– Act as a referral point for queries received by the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Experience in a sales, lettings or property environment – essential
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to make rational judgements from available information and analysis
– Ability to organise and prioritise workloads to ensure completion within set timeframes
– Ability to challenge business policies and processes in a constructive manner
– Experience in the Receiver of Rent process – desirable
– Grade C or above in GCSE English and Mathematics
Benefits and Rewards:
– Employee development – the opportunity to undertake internal and external training courses
– Recognition and reward – opportunity to win prizes throughout the year
– Employee discounts – for use with a range of local and national business
– Flexible holiday package – option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday per year
– Pension and Sharesave
– Profit Related Pay Bonus
Please note – successful candidates will be required to consent to a pre-employment check, including a credit check.
Please apply within for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037835_1552574093
Salary: £18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum + Benefits and Progression
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERMANENT
Job Start Date: ASAP