Project Manager – Solihull
**Competitive Salary plus Excellent benefits**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to work for a global multi-disciplinary client in Solihull on a permanent basis.
You will support the Transport Sector leader and be required to be integrate into project delivery teams and work closely with technical discipline leaders, and other consultants / contractors as required.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Enhancing the post-holders own project management and commercial skills
- Assisting in establishing and managing best practice PMO functions on large infrastructure projects
- Preparing resource forecasts and monitor progress against them
- Managing sub-consultant contracts, including monitoring of resource use, applications for payment and invoice preparation
- Preparing project progress reports and dashboards
- Managing change
- Help develop my clients PMO capability for transport sector clients
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- Strong overall experience, ideally within the road and rail sector, in either an engineering, project management or commercial function
- Knowledge of PMO functions, particularly resource and expenditure management
- Ideally degree qualified in a STEM subject area
- Ideally working towards Chartered status with a relevant professional body such as the ICE, RICS or APM
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills, including use of pivot tables
- Knowledge of business intelligence systems such as Microsoft Power BI would be very advantageous
- Knowledge of planning software such as MS Project or Primavera P6 would also be an advantage
- A project management qualification (PRINCE 2, APM) would be beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DM/Req/038000_1551806508
Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP