Project Manager – New Product Introduction
Salary: £45,000 – £47,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company who are a market leader in their industry, they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their New Product Introduction team based in Eastbourne.
The Eastbourne site is the principal site for all electronic assembly across the business so the ideal candidate should come from a similar environment. Duties will include:
- Manage the NPI development project and ensure New Products are delivered on time and to quality and cost targets.
- Lead a team of multi-function engineers to deliver new products to specification, budget and agreed timescales.
- Lead a multifunction team of engineers in the development of new product for manufacture
- Preparing project cost estimates and justifications
- Producing agreed project plans and milestones
Skills, experience and Education Required:
- 3 years in project management ideally in an electronics assembly environment.
- Must be able to plan project based on timescales given by lead engineers in team.
- Must be a good communicator and influencer.
- Self-motivated to achieve agreed goals
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037469_1539254845
Salary: £45000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP