Project Manager – Digital – Payments – Agile (Scrum & Beyond)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to work for one of the UK’s leading banks in London. You’ll be required to work in Digital on a major Regulatory Payments Programme.
This role will offer the potential of a long term contract and excellent working environment including flexible working and the ability to work from home.
The successful applicant will need to lead multi-disciplinary teams consisting of around 10 or more people per team to deliver new propositions which are underpinned by regulations and disruptive digital technologies to increase customer engagement.
You’ll also managing the integration of complex IT systems, often engaging with several teams outside of your control that move at a different pace and have a different delivery model.
- Recent facing Business Change and IT facing Project Management experience in the past 5 years in a large and complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners (on and off shore).
- A history of working on large scale projects within the banking sector.
- Previously led Agile delivery implementations (preferably scrum & beyond)
- Expert knowledge of digital transformation programmes is essential.
- Highly organised and have the ability to work well in a high pressured role.
- Excellent written communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive Retail Payments Background specifically having worked directly with BACS, CHAPS, SWIFT, PDS2, Open Banking, SEPA, FPS etc.
- Experience delivering regulatory change programmes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/037732_1546534202
Salary: Up to £477 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP