Project Manager – Agile Working – Workplace Strategy
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager (Contract) to work for one of the UK’s leading banks in London. You’ll be required to work on a major office location strategy programme.
You will be required to define and shape the office location strategy for a major banking client and lead the associated cultural change.
This will include the introduction of new operating models associated with the implementation of flexible and agile working practices to achieve an optimal office location strategy.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment and the potential to work.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Candidates must possess PM level experience gained within the FS/banking sector.
- Able to manage projects and BA resources.
- Be able to lead on the gathering requirements and running of workshops.
- Strong interpersonal skills oral and written and stakeholder engagement at a senior level.
- Experience of delivering workplace strategies and/or implementing Agile Working environments is highly advantageous (not Agile Scrum methodology).
£400 per day – London based
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/036409_1518519284
Salary: Up to £400 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 to 6 months +
Job Start Date: ASAP