Project Co-ordinator – Banking – Flexible Working
Based in Bristol a Project Co-ordinator is required on a contract basis to work with a major Banking client in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible to administrate the scope, plan and support the implementation of Discretionary Activities projects. This may include:
- Creating documentation that outlines the key project milestones
- Regularly updating and reporting on the key project progress
- Capturing and communicating actions, chasing and supporting the closure where possible
- Scheduling project meetings
- Communicating next steps, timings & expectations
- Create governance principles that are well thought through and approved by all project stakeholders
- Understand best practice’s used across the team; developing documentation to ensure effective understanding and implementation by all team members
This role will offer the opportunity of a long term contract and excellent working environment, including the ability to work from home.
Essential skills and experience:
- Quickly grasp the rationale to understand why the project is required.
- Ability to describe examples of project delivery (especially in challenging environments) is essential.
- Navigate multiple stakeholders and effectively steer a path to delivery.
- You must be able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders via presentations, conference calls and via face to face, be a natural collaborative worker, have an eye for detail and demonstrate a restless curiosity
- Comfortable on boarding lots of information, adopts a logical and considered approach to planning and prioritisation, is persistent, resilient, and proactive.
- Passionate about effective delivery, has an aptitude for problem solving, and uses that approach to provide simple and effective solutions.
£150 per day – Bristol based – 6 month contract
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DM/Req/036729_1523887869
Salary: Up to £150 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP