Product Training Manager
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000 + Excellent benefits
Global Engineering Company
The RZ Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a global, industry leading engineering company based in the Bristol area. They are looking to recruit a Product Training manager to operate as a member of the wider Training Design & Development team. Key duties will include:
- Develop detailed technical training specifications and materials.
- Training course development using the ADDIE training lifecycle model
- Use of strong creative design knowledge to design a range of training solutions that will engage delegates to drive knowledge, skill and behavioural capabilities
- Development of Learning and Enabling Objectives aligned to overall course objectives
- Investigation and gathering of course information from Subject Matter Experts and documentary sources
- Development of content from pre-defined Learning and Enabling Objectives.
- Professional guidance and support to remote elements within the company who are also responsible for developing digital course content
- Active involvement in the creation of training material and certification requirements for New Product Introduction programs
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Ability to use specialist eLearning development tools
- Experience within an engineering or technical environment
- Computer literate with a very strong command of PowerPoint and other content development applications (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia etc.).
- Should be technically-savvy and able to manipulate digital content and incorporate it into course materials.
- CIPD or other recognised Learning & Development qualification ideally
- Considerable instructional design experience (5 years), ideally gained in a technical environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/036418_1518539595
Salary: £34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP