Our client, a large utilities company, is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Comprising 40 people, the team are responsible for the supply chain design, procurement, category management, and integrated supply chain management of a supply chain
The key parts of the role:
* The strategic sourcing of goods and services within the framework of EU procurement Regulations for Utilities.
* Negotiating with suppliers to deliver cost savings and other benefit in support of Procurement and Supply Chain’s business plan targets.
* Effective Integrated Supply Chain Management (ISCM) in order to build and maintain a cohesive and effective supply chain.
* Managing and optimising business to business relationships (internally & within the supply chain).
* You will have day to day responsibility for a category area, which includes the identification and management of risk and opportunities within these categories.
* Process Management: providing and ensuring “CIPS Platinum Accredited” supply chain processes and systems, ensuring effective governance and ensuring audit and legal requirements are met.
* Driving compliance and supply chain management processes through analysis and interpretation of data, guidance and education for specific users.
Extensive training and development will be provided to support you in reaching your full potential.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GY/Req/038222_1557931385
Salary: £0.00 - £32000 per annum + Benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP