Procurement Officer – Multi Site Banking Organisation
£20,000 + Annual Bonus + Private Healthcare Scheme + Pension Contribution Scheme + Continuous Professional Development + Employee Recognition + ShareSave Scheme
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours
Located in Solihull (Birmingham)
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a Specialist Mortgage & Finance Provider with multiple sites across the UK, for a Procurement Officer to join them on a full time permanent basis.,
You will join a Procurement team and will be responsible for ensuring the goods and services required by the Groups property function are purchased in a timely manner whilst ensuring cost savings/control for the business.
You will have an aptitude for analysing and working with data, highlighting and raising any issues or concerns to the relevant persons
* Support the procurement function in the identification of suitable supply solutions
* Tracking and logging invoices as received
* Support supplier due diligence activities (ie) credit checks, data base records
* Managing the initial receipt of goods/handle returns/handling payments for services
Key Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of the procurement process within a corporate environment would be highly advantageous
* Knowledge and experience of purchase ledger activities (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills, capable of liaising with various business areas and senior members of staff
* Must be analytical and experienced in reviewing data
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons 01204699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037762_1547224851
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum + Additional Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Purchasing and Procurement