Procurement Category Manager – Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Procurement Category Manager is required on a contract basis to work for a leading public sector organisation.
You will be involved in delivering the most economically advantageous procurement and contract management solutions to user requirements, the team you are working with also facilitates e-procurement solutions.
Candidates must have proven experience in leading programmes and commercial around surge capacity and technical “capability as service” models along with good technology experience using G-Cloud. Drive, planning and change management are also key for this role.
Candidates need to have the following experience:
- Leading on Market Engagement for Contingent Labour and Capability as a Service models
- Engagement with other Government Departments and Crown Commercial Services
- Ability to understand business and stakeholder analysis, change and project management
- Cross team working to ensure engagement and input in statement of requirements for new contracts
- Ability to write clear specifications and manage tender process
- Must be MCIPS qualified
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Contract Management experience.
- Legal training including law governing public sector procurement.
- A good understanding of financial systems and current software.
- Working awareness of Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and Transfer of Undertaking for the Protection of Employees (TUPE).
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O’Halloran on 01204 699008 for more information
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SOH/Req/038375_1572953930
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months++
Job Start Date: ASAP