Post Production Coordinator – Image Retouching
3 month contract + possibility to go beyond that.
Day rate up to £200 per day
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Post Production Coordinator to work for a well-known fashion company based in London
You’ll be required to work with key partners across departments to brief creative and technical requirements to the Retouchers, and directly control the workflow of all images post-production
Also you’ll ensure the delivery of images to all relevant stakeholders on time and on budget as projects become complete.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a photography, retouching and/or graphic design studio environment essential.
- Experience as a Post Production Producer/Post Producer specifically on stills or image.
- Experience managing and resourcing a team of Re-touchers to deliver multiple final assets for large scale/campaign level shoots.
- An understanding of the design and print process.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment specifically within the luxury fashion industry.
- Professional knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suites.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Degree in Photography or Graphic Design.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DM/Req/038310_1562664390
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP