Portfolio Manager – Banking – Edinburgh
RZ Group are working with a Global Banking client, who are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join an expanding Risk and Compliance division within their operation in Edinburgh.
The role will consist of many moving parts and therefore require a senior operator who is used to managing a high number activities on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role candidates will have the following skills and experience:
– Previous experience operating at Portfolio Management level within large organisations.
– Must be a hands on, delivery focused individual, involved in pulling together complex plans, escalations and other associated project deliverables.
– Solid planning and programme delivery experience, ideally within Risk and/or Compliance functions.
– Ability to manage high level risk and issue management logs.
– Comfortable with benefit capturing and delivery assurance of colleagues plans.
– The successful candidate will be responsible for managing commitments to regulators/internal group audit across the portfolio.
– Strong stakeholder management experience, able to engage and influence senior management and external third parties.
– Comfortable using all MS Office packages.
This role will demand candidates to adopt traits associates with both PMO and delivery focused PM disciplines but the client is not looking for exclusively one or the other.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GY/Req/038163_1562083910
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP