PMO Manager – Agile – Banking – Flexible Working
Based in Bristol a PMO Manager is required on a contract basis to work on major programme in the banking sector. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading banks who’s going through a period of exciting change.
You’ll be required to join my clients growing PMO team and provide the full range of PMO services for a substantial change programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major portfolio of work which will more than likely offer a long term contract and excellent working environment, including flexible working and the ability to work from home.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must possess previous experience of undertaking a PMO Manager role (5 years+).
- Extensive understanding of project governance and PMO activities, including reporting, risk and issue management and planning.
- You must have worked in the banking sector and worked in a business change environment.
- You will be required to build relationships with stakeholders so strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Candidates will be coming into a pressured team, therefore candidates need to be a fast learner and willing to hit the ground running.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities especially Microsoft Project Planning.
- Experience delivering in an agile delivery environment and delivering data related projects is highly advantageous.
Bristol based – £413 per day
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/036724_1523868138
Salary: Up to £413 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP