Job Title PMO Delivery Manager
Reports to Head of Global Services
Salary £45k – £55k + benefits
Out client is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) software company headquartered in Edinburgh with offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. They develop, sell, implement and support a high-value, top tier Enterprise Service Management solution to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector worldwide.
The PMO delivery Manager will be part of the Global Services department and management structure.
The PMO Delivery Manager will work collaboratively with the Managing Consultants for each region, supporting them in the management of the project deliveries we have in that area.
The PMO Delivery Manager develops, supports and implements best practices to enable the successful delivery of our projects to our customers & partners, while ensuring we accurately report the current statuses internally.
* Delivery management
* Resource forecasting
* Quality management
* Stakeholder management (internally & externally)
* Portfolio management
* Project planning including milestone management; risk and issue management.
* Project & programme reporting (internally & externally)
* Ensures the successful implementation of the PMO’s responsibilities, services and deliverables.
* Monitor Programme reporting and assist the Head of Global Services in reporting to Senior Management.
* Establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management
* Manage and compile Programme related KPI information and produce weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
* Oversee project scope and ensure this is well managed within tolerances and where not ensure Change Management is adopted to ensure there is clear scope control in place
* Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking across the department
* Update and maintain a Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
* Undertake delivery reviews on projects and work with MC’s to ensure that Lesson Learned are documented, and actions are undertaken to improve future deliveries across all regions
* Ensure the delivery methodology is fit for purpose & is adhered to consistently across our regions
* Take ownership (from Prof Serv perspective) of our PSA tool (V1) and work collaboratively with finance team to ensure projects are set up and managed accordingly.
* Pro actively support the management team in the smooth running and ensure we there is full collaboration between the wider teams (Sales, Pre Sales, Support, Finance, Product Management, Marketing etc.)
Essential Skills and Experience
* Experience working within a PMO environment, ideally within an IT services company
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills, including the ability to present information to senior stakeholders
* Planning, scheduling, risk management and change control
* Reporting and Finance
* Organisational skills with an ability to adapt to changing requirements and meet challenging deadlines
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* An eye for detail, evidence of accurate good quality work
* Proven ability to prioritise workload effectively in line with business priorities
* Commercial awareness with an operational and strategic mindset
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Experience in managing complex projects
* Strong sense for results with ability to motivate teams
* Excellent administrative skills, IT literate with experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
* PRINCE II, Agile Methodology, PMI, APM experience
Desirable Skills and Experience
* ITIL Certification
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: DB/Req/038269_1559887913
Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 04/07/2019 15:07:02