PMO Analyst – Minute Taking – Banking – Flexible Working
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PMO Analyst (Contract) to work for one of the UK’s leading banks in Halifax. You’ll be working on a retail rectifications programme.
This role is predominately required to own and deliver minutes from several high profile meetings. These meetings are often executive level attendance with some complex discussions and regulatory focused decisions.
This role will offer the opportunity of a long term contract and excellent working environment, including flexible working and the ability to work from home.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must possess previous experience of undertaking a PMO Analyst role.
- Significant experience of minute taking for senior meetings and a proven ability to provide robust and detailed outputs.
- Extensive understanding of project governance and PMO activities, including reporting, risk and issue management and planning.
- You must have worked in the banking sector and worked in a business change environment.
- You will be required to build relationships with stakeholders so strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Candidates will be coming into a pressured team, therefore candidates need to be a fast learner and willing to hit the ground running.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Applications.
- High level of attention to detail to ensure all outcomes are fully reflective and capture the richness of conversations.
- Working in a Rectifications or Regulatory environment in highly advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SS/Req/036408_1518524330
Salary: Up to £288 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months ++
Job Start Date: ASAP