Oracle Systems Analyst – Compensation Workbench – Oracle Advanced Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Oracle Systems Analyst to work for an independent multinational client in London on a Fixed Term Contract until January 2020.
The successful candidate will be a technical expert and have strong functions skills with Oracle HCM and Talent Management (Oracle HR E-Business Suite, Release 12 and Taleo) modules globally.
You’ll be required to work within the Global HR & Learning Systems team to:
- Implement and support existing E-Business Suite HCM configurations and custom extensions and report on a day to day basis to the Global HR Systems Manager.
- Work closely with HR business stakeholders in understanding process needs, producing appropriate functional specifications and solutions
- Provide technical/functional system support of R12.1.3 HCM functionality
- Provide expertise in both a configuration and technical capacity, following best practice Oracle Applications standards in solution design, testing and implementation
- Demonstrate experience of delivering small business change to Oracle E-Business Suite HCM modules to time and budget
- Work towards the Global HR Digital Technology roadmap and contribute to the development of Oracle HRMS footprint and other HR related propositions.
- Advise, support and mentor team members both on and offshore.
- Experience in Key HCM modules: Core HR, Paid Time Off (PTO), Compensation Workbench (CWB), Fast Formula, Absence Management, Self-Service HR and Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB)
- Functional experience of Core HR, Fast Formulas, Compensation Workbench, Employee/Manager Self Service, Advanced Benefits, HR and Absence Management in configuration of PTO Accrual Plans
- Experience of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL* Loader, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle Alerts, BI Publisher, AME, Web ADI, Discoverer (including EUL), knowledge of HCM APIs, Data Migration, Workflow and OAF, Taleo & Power BI (desirable).
- A Batchelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with significant technical/functional experience of Oracle Applications HCM Release 12
- Demonstrable experience of supporting, developing and maintaining ERP HCM modules and custom system interfaces in a global fast paced ever changing environment
- Substantial experience using Oracle Applications E-Business Suite HCM is required for this role.
- Strong communication skills & written skills,
- Developing good relations with key HR business stakeholders
London based – £50,000 to £55,000 – FTC until January 2020.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don’t hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037447_1539274492
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + FTC
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months FTC
Job Start Date: ASAP