Oracle Access Management Analyst
We are looking for an Oracle Access Management Analyst on a permanent basis to work for a leading bank.
This role is crucial to the successful availability of Oracle IAM & PAM systems.
You will be required to deliver and maintain a highly responsive service to ensure the users can continue to perform their duties with minimum interruption, whilst ensuring that appropriate levels of security are always maintained.
- Application support of the Oracle IAM/OPAM Solution, to include Certificate Management, Patching, and Monitoring.
- Automation of current manual processes across the Oracle Access Management suite.
- Supporting of business areas, ensuring the IAM solution is implemented in accordance with Information Security policies/standards/baseline controls.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Basic UNIX Knowledge
- Experience of operational support of the Oracle Access Management suite (IAM / OPAM / OIM / OIA).
- Experience in documenting working processes/procedures and support activities to a high standard
- Substantial problem-solving skills; able to think laterally and conceptually
Our client offers excellent additional benefits including flexible working ,this will involve working 2-3 days in the office and the rest of the week from home or in another office in Skelmersdale or Leek, free parking, 27 days holiday, pension contribution, progression opportunities and more.
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Siobhan O’Halloran on 01204 699008.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SOH/Req/038391_1570612223
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP