Multi-skilled Maintenance Officer – Plumbing bias
£20,000 – £25,000
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch)
The RZ Group are working closely with a corporate client of ours who are looking for a Maintenance Officer who can offer a quality and efficient maintenance service. The role offers both planned and reactive maintenance as well as project based work which will best suit a proactive Engineer with strong plumbing experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* General Plumbing works/repairs including leak repairs and actions arising from Legionella risk assessments
* Painting and decorating of office areas to include appropriate preparation and making good.
* Changing/repairing locks
* Equipment repair/maintenance
* Internal and external building repairs
* PAT testing of electrical appliances
Candidates should have:
* NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent qualification in plumbing and water systems to include L8 works
* Proven track record working in a maintenance team environment
* The ability to be able to carry out general maintenance work including plumbing tasks
* The ability to work within Health & Safety guidelines
Do not hesitate and click apply now to register your interest for this position. Alternatively ring 01204 699008 for more information and ask for Stephen Lynch
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: SL/Req/037904_1549896851
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 11/03/2019 14:42:57