Underwriter – Trainee Opportunities
York Location (YO30)
UK Leading Top 50 General Insurance Provider
£18,000 – £21,000 + Excellent Benefits Including Generous Holiday Allowance, Annual Company performance related bonus, Discounted Insurance Products and Career Development Opportunities.
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known General Insurance provider for multiple dedicated Customer Service professionals to join their Motor and Personal Insurance Underwriting Teams
”Underwriting is the process of insuring someone or something. Insurance Underwriters are qualified persons who evaluate an insurance proposal to assess the kind and degree of risk involved. The underwriting process determines how much premium, or money, an insurance company should charge for that policy”
You will be provided with full training and support to ultimately be responsible for analysing, assessing and underwriting insurance policies!
To be part of an Award Winning Business with opportunity for fantastic career development you will:
* Have proven, recent experience of working in a fast paced customer focused environment
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills – telephone based
* Ideally have experience dealing with confidential data/working in a regulated environment
* Have the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
* Be analytical with high attention to detail
* Have minimum 5 GCSE’s graded A – C inclusive of Maths and English
Please apply to this role today for immediate review! Contact Kerry Lyons 01204699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/037502_1555330646
Salary: £18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Bonus & Progression
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP