Mortgage Underwriter (Buy to Let Mortgages)
Specialist Mortgage Provider
West Midlands Location – Monday to Friday
£30,000 (DOE) + Additional Benefits, including: Annual Bonus, Continuous development and support, Support with qualifications (CeMAP), Private Healthcare Scheme, Pension Contributions Scheme., Share Save Scheme.
UK Leading Mortgage and Specialised Finance provider recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Underwriting professional on a full time permanent basis within their Buy to Let Underwriting team.
You will be responsible for in-depth manual analysis and underwriting of new Buy to Let Mortgage applications
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
* Responsible for assessing, analysing and underwriting of new BTL mortgage applications
* Collate and analyse documentation and assess overall risk and decision
* KYC verification checks
* Ensure TCF process is adhered to at all stages of application
* Reviewing and assessing valuation reports
* Maintain service levels whilst ensuring the company’s credit policy and procedures are adhered to.
Skills and Experience required;
* Minimum 2 – 3 years underwriting experience
* Hands on approach to underwriting required (i.e.) collating and assessing documentation to ascertain affordability and also risk to business – credit scoring, credit searches, interpreting company accounts etc.
* In-depth knowledge of Mortgage life cycle and manual underwriting processes
* Business awareness and knowledge of the Buy to Let Mortgage industry.
* CeMAP qualification preferred – not essential
Please apply to this role for immediate review, alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons directly on 01204699008 for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/034229_1551274723
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Banking