Mortgage Underwriter – Buy-to-Let
Permanent – Based in Solihull
£30,000 DOE + Competitive Benefits + Annual Bonus
Joining a highly reputable and a leading specialist mortgage and finance provider in the UK, you will be responsible for in the in depth assessment and underwriting of new, buy-to-let mortgage applications. This will entail collating and analysing documentation, preparing detailed summary and recommendation and communicating effectively with customers and financial intermediaries to provide decisions and updates. In return, you can expect a challenging and rewarding career with a forward thinking company where you will have the opportunity to progress your career and also receive support with qualifications (CeMAP).
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
* Minimum 2 years’ mortgage underwriting experience including buy-to-let
* CeMAP qualification or willing to study (support provided)
* In depth knowledge of the mortgage lifecycle
* Proven ability to assess and apply sound risk assessment
* Ability to assess bank statements and company accounts
* Sociable working hours
* The position will be based in the centre of Solihull, 5 minutes walk from a fully operational Chiltern line station
* Easy access to the office via alternative public transport routes
Benefits and Rewards:
* 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Employee development – the opportunity to undertake internal and external training courses
* Recognition and reward – opportunity to win prizes throughout the year
* Employee discounts – for use with a range of local and national business
* Flexible holiday package – option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday per year
* Pension and Sharesave
* Annual Profit Related Pay
Please note – successful candidates will be required to consent to a pre-employment check, including a credit check.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Apply within for immediate consideration or contact Husna Chel at RZ Group Ltd with any questions.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: KL/Req/034229_1551277387
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + COMPETITIVE BENEFITS AND PROGRESSION
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERMANENT
Job Start Date: ASAP