Manufacturing Team Leader
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 6.00 am to 2.30 pm & Friday 6.00am to 11.00 am
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company who are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Team Leader to cover the early shift at their site based in Eastbourne. This role is a full time, permanent opportunity and is a great opportunity to join and learn off an experience team with great working hours and an early finish on a Friday.
The purpose of this role will be to control at shop floor level all activities relating to the effective operation of a defined zone of employees to ensure all activities are on time and to standard. Key duties will include:
- Demonstrate visible leadership at all times by actively observing operator performance.
- Represent the zone and escalate any relevant issues to the weekly meeting.
- Share best practice and improvement within the specified zone
- Implement and maintain the 6S process within the specified zone to ensure that it’s in accordance with the current standard.
- Stand in for next level management when required
- Take prompt action to resolve issues/problems when they are presented
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years experience of leading, motivating and developing a team is desired.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- A good understanding of the manufacturing process and best practice
- Capability to lead and motivate a team
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please dont hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on 01204 699008 for further information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Job Reference: GC/Req/037815_1548090846
Salary: Up to £13.98 per hour + Bonus, Benefits
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP